Attention 2020 Seniors
SENIOR REP INFORMATION: It’s that time of year and Heidi Barnes Photography is looking for FUN seniors interested in spreading the word about us to your school. I will be collecting applications until April 10, 2019 from anyone wanting to be considered as one of my reps. I will choose one male/female student from each local high school.
Want to have 2 free photo sessions? Want to have some great images for Facebook? Want to get free prints? If accepted, you will be representing Heidi Barnes Photography, telling your friends about our Senior Sessions throughout your senior year. For every friend you refer us to, you will receive a special discount towards prints.
In order to be a senior rep, you need to:
• Be a current high school junior graduating in 2020.
•Be available to have one session completed before June 1, 2019.
• Agree to tell your friends and classmates about Heidi Barnes Photography and share your senior portraits with them.
• Have your parents or legal guardians sign a model release form, and agree to an in person viewing session from your portrait session.
• Agree to represent ONLY Heidi Barnes Photography and use these images as your senior pictures.
*Must Live in the Nebraska panhandle area.
As part of our senior rep program you will receive the following:
• One free photo session with unlimited clothing changes. Several locations may be used.
***A group photo session with all reps!!
• The opportunity to earn print credits for every person you refer to us for senior portraits.
• 25 personalized referral cards to give to friends, family and classmates with your name, your portraits, and our Business information to hand out to friends
• Several of our favorite photos as low-resolution files to share on Facebook.
Referral Discounts Earn a $20 print credit for every person that you refer to Heidi Barnes Photography.
Questions: (please answer these in the email)
Why should we pick you?
What makes you standout from everyone else?
Are you active on social media?
Are you active in school?
What makes you different?
Do you understand this is a job?